LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron Review - Full Size and IT DRIVES!

LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron Review - Full Size and IT DRIVE

LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron Review - Full Size and IT DRIVES!


188.945 visualizações • 15 de fev. de 2021 • We walk around the LEGO Bugatti Chiron. Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thestraightpipes​ Join us on YouTube, become a Member! Subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...​ Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/thestraightp...​ Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/thestraight...​ Twitter! https://twitter.com/StraightPipers​ Buy our shirts! Profits go directly to burnouts: teespring.com/stores/thestraightpipes​ Our reviews give you two perspectives. Jakub takes the perspective of the car enthusiast, while Yuri represents the interests of the general consumer. You won't find details about engine compression ratios here, instead you'll have real world opinions on what it's like to drive and own cars. ------------------- #subscribe​ #hitthebell​ #getusto1millionsubs​ ------------------- *** CONTEST IS CLOSED. A RANDOM WINNER WAS RANDOMLY SELECTED. *** Thanks for entering guys! LEGO + CIAS Tickets GIVEAWAY RULES: The Straight Pipes is giving away one (1) set of LEGO® cars kits* (valued at $759.95) and four (4) CIAS general admission tickets (valued at $25 each, or $100 total) You must live in Ontario, Canada to enter. You must be 18+ at the time of this contest. You must send an email to "thestraightpipescontest@gmail.com" with the subject title "I Love LEGO Cars" to be entered. The contest draw will occur on Feb 17, 2021 at 11:59pm EST. The contest winner will be chosen randomly by Yuri and Jakub. The Straight Pipes will verify that the winner is eligible to receive prize as per these contest guidelines. Only the contest winner will be contacted. If the contest winner does not reply within 12 hours another winner will be chosen. Entries that will be disqualified: - If you do not comply with YouTube's community guidelines: https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/poli...​ - You do not live in Ontario, Canada. - You do not provide a shipping address in Ontario, Canada. YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest and contest applicants must release YouTube from any and all liability related to this contest. Privacy Policy: The contest winner's address will be used to send the prize. No other data will be used for any other purpose. Mostrar menos Mostrar mais

LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron Review - Full Size and IT DRIVES!



I'm Jakob I'm Yuri and we're going for a Lego drive we're here at the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto to check out the life-sized Lego technics bugatti chiron so we want you guys to come down here check it out and also you can build your own Lego cars at the I love Lego cars experience so we're going to be doing as much of a full review on this as we can like a normal car and we're going to speak to the engineer who designed this yeah this one actually drives but we're not allowed to

drive it so stick around for the rest of the video because we're actually gonna be given with a lego car kits and tickets to the Auto Show all right that's our third review let's go you guys have been asking us to review a Bugatti Sheeran this is about as close as we get to the real thing full-size lego model so just like our regular reviews we're gonna pull over and look at all the cool stuff we like let's start with the headlights they turn off and on just like the real baddest you 're on that

is an exact replica of the sequence start up on the real one so that's the one that you can actually build but this is full-scale one to one with the exact replica of the actual Chiron so unlike the Legos I built when I was a kid when they're all square this one is like a sheet that clicks together it's flexible triangles which is very very cool the only real part on this car from the Chiron are these wheels and tires that's the only thing that's from the actual Chiron th ose calipers are made by

Lego and they don't work but they actually have a go-kart break on the back wheels that actually make this thing work so I lied about there being only one part from the real bugatti chiron this is actually putting a cute one as well so we've got a working spoiler on the back but they have to disconnect it for transportation so check out this video it goes up and down like the real thing and it's all Lego parts to LEGO Technic parts you guys know how much I lik e my suspensions this actually

doesn't need any suspension but it has an electronically controlled differential with torque vectoring if it needed it are those fake exhaust tips I believe they're actually 2019 real that's fine then that counts you know I love my taillights guys check out these brake lights that's cooler than most real-life cars you guys know what the straight pipes we hate fake vents everything looks real here tons of room for air to go through now this thing ac tually runs and drives it can go up to 30 km/h

and it's battery powered and you know I have the horsepower and torque for you hit me with it 5.3 horsepower and 68 pound-feet of torque not bad so they modeled all of this exactly like the real Chiron this door does open we're gonna try to get into the interior now the door hinges actually built with real LEGO Technic pieces so it actually does function all by itself with Lego so there's a bit of a process to be able to open the door w hat the door does function which is awesome this is as close

as I'll get to a real bugatti chiron steering wheel Jakub you have Headroom is the hard hard you've ever tried to get into yep I've been in slightly bigger racecars before okay okay so I'm sitting inside the shear on I hope I could fit in a real one but this is pretty tight I'll tell you I'm six foot one and a half little guy gave any Headroom not quite I think we should check the visors so there's actually no visors in this one but they could have made them however they didn't option that so

Yuri has made one here he passed me the visor ready three two one passes hey man you can't drive without a seatbelt look at that that is real these guys went to crazy links to actually make this thing it's awesome to see this and now I'm gonna start it up I'll rev it up for you come in backwards yeah this is the most scared I've ever been sitting in a car five foot eight and a half days off to be short sometimes like a glove why is there only one pedal Aires electric car I guess that solves the

debate hey URI does everyone satellite radio I can't seem to find the infotainment but I do like all the hard buttons you know how much I love cool interior lights that is super cool so they actually spelled Chiron in Legos which i think is super cool I can adjust my mirror but there's no glass and we've got a shifter that moves so it actually has a working more hinge but it is super tricky to open th e door you need to remove a bunch of pieces so it folds in with the hinge you need to soften up

that skin on it hey Yuri how are the seats not very comfortable but we do have a lot of bolstering there's no lumbar support does it really matter no no not really so we're joined here with Lube or Zelenka he was the design manager for this whole project Lube or what is your favorite part about this whole thing my favorite part is that as you come to it you can hardly tell it's like a mode l I guess it's so like the real car it feels so nice to be around it that's this my favorite part I never

get tired of the looks of it because it doesn't look like a Lego we get a quickness you have to get really up close and then that's when you see the scan you want to talk about that skin yeah I would have to how did you guys decide that skin and how did you decide to do that so well if you look at the raela bagatti it's very organically shape so we knew from the started just a straight technique which is very mechanical building system very angular doesn't it isn't gonna cut it so one of my

designers came up with the idea that we could actually make a skin or fabric out of LEGO Technic so we have two sides of triangles small and large and then we connect them with a flexible joint that's the basic of our fabric and then you can stretch the fabric over the car and get all those nice shapes so who's the person that decided to do a full size scale model o f the bugatti chiron well that would be that would be our colleagues in the America actually because they just finish they want to

aid model sorry previously and they were so inspired by by Bugatti because they are all about pushing the limits in the road cars and everything so they called us one day asking if we can push the limits of Lego and actually build a one-to-one replica of the Sheeran and what did Bugatti say when you approached them well they were interested for at least and we had several meetings with them because we had to show them there we have a good understanding of their design in the car and that we will

treat it the right way but then suddenly they saw it's actually possible and they were super helpful along the way not only they guess they gave us the wheels and the badge but we also got to consult with their engineers and their designers and they were like super help do you have any other cars planned to build ice I'm sorry I kind of comme nt on that is the Navy a Plymouth brawler mhm mhm what you know Yuri really wants a Plymouth Prowler how did it happen I like this guy a lot so when you

decided to make this initially was the plan always to make it Drive or just a model of it now the plan was to make it Drive to push ourselves the most from the very start so it did drive on Lego power functions and it was so cool that's awesome so what kind of motors power the car so Lego power functions motors this like about thi s small and we have 2304 of them that gives you about 5.3 horse powers theoretical and about 92 Newton meters of torque oh and since we're talking about numbers how

many pieces are actually part of this whole car we don't know exactly yeah it's over about million Wow and how many pieces are in the engine roughly I would say around 20 - Wow including all the spools connector maybe more so there's a bunch of gears that are actually made out of LEGO Technic Sparks and then batteries that operate those gears and motors yeah Wow exactly do you built this all by yourself right yeah I know and I had a great team of 16 people in total and how long did it take to

actually start to finish at six ten months and over 13,000 hours to do this now what I want to know is when you approached your boss and you said I want to spend several months developing this car what did he say or she say first well she said go ahead I was I have a great boss and uh she said just go ahead that's awesome hi so is this your most favorite thing you've ever done for Lego yeah definitely it's the craziest project not only for Lego but so far in my career and I'm super proud to

have been part of this and I know you can't talk about future product but how do you top this um well we are thinking submarine because it's you know full of it's full of holes so down this easy no we don't we don't know yet yeah thank you very much for showing us this model and having us thank you yeah that's awesome thanks for building this Thanks okay so I watched feel freer episodes and I have few things to talk to you about so Jacob I know you don't like plastic paddles but what do you

think of these this works this works for me that's one thing and then after seeing of actually first of your episodes I regretted not putting the visor saying because that would have been so much better video and then the satellite radio obviously but we don't have that in Europe so that's why I'm sorry since this is technically a supercar we actually forgot one test if I got a box that it fits that's a super car fast it doesn't fit we're at the Isle of Lego cars exhibit we're gonna build our

own dream cars out of Lego which is probably gonna be a prowler and a raptor and present them right here if we'll see which ones better and then we're gonna win a prize so we've spent way more time than we care to admit here because it was so much fun let us know which on e you think is better Yuri's prowler or Jacobs Ford Raptor I think the Raptor wins but I'm only saying that because built it because Yuri actually made a really good job I even got the moustache bumper it's kind of off-center

to perfect got a windshield what's the good that's right there look at that windshield can you push it for me no I think I'm the winner no way it's a wrap there so you gotta jump it here we go [Applause] hopefully my real Raptor doesn't break like that contest time we're giving away five Lego kits plus four tickets to the Auto Show send us an email at the straight pipes contest at gmail.com you must be in Ontario that's it free to enter leave a subject line saying I love Lego cars so don't

forget to subscribe hit the notification bell check out the I love Lego cars exhibit at the Auto Show and check out the full-size Lego bugatti chiron I'm Yuri I'm Jacob we're going for a drive subscribe right now subscribe we didn't even we didn't S!

0 resposta a "LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron Review - Full Size and IT DRIVES!"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel