2021 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Review - The 2nd Fastest Car In The World

2021 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Review - The 2nd Fastest Car In The

2021 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Review - The 2nd Fastest Car In The World


1.269.411 visualizações • 8 de jun. de 2021 • 2021 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Review. Interested in a Lamborghini Huracan Performante, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ, Porsche GT3 RS, Ariel Atom, Porsche 911 Speedster, Aston Martin Vantage? Watch this Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thestraightpipes Sponsor us on YouTube! Subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c... Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/thestraightp... Buy our shirts! Profits go directly to burnouts: teespring.com/stores/thestraightpipes Add us on Instagram @TheStraightPipes Equipment we use that you can purchase on Amazon: GoPro Hero 4 & 5 Black (http://amzn.to/2iPzhE6) Sony Action Cam (http://amzn.to/2hWn8xd) Sony A6000 (http://amzn.to/2hzIv6g) Sony A7S (http://amzn.to/2hWo0ls) Sony RX100 IV (http://amzn.to/2iiSyAJ) Manfrotto Video Tripods (http://amzn.to/2iACmIQ) DJI Phantom 3 Pro Drone (http://amzn.to/2iPA5ZE) DJI Inspire 1 Drone (http://amzn.to/2iQEShN) DJI Osmo (http://amzn.to/2iPJDDW) Our reviews give you two perspectives. Jakub takes the perspective of the car enthusiast, while Yuri represents the interests of the general consumer. You won't find details about engine compression ratios here, instead you'll have real world opinions on what it's like to drive and own cars. Mostrar menos Mostrar mais

2021 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Review - The 2nd Fastest Car In The World



[Music] [Applause] [Music] I'm Jakob hearing of overdrive 2018 Porsche 911 gt2 RS only one in Canada yeah oh my god I love this car this is the fastest car this is the fastest car I've ever driven this became my dream car you saw Stratos on the track Jacob in 265 no way oh oh my god oh my god 265 now we're doing a real review on the street and I'm hitting 60 in a 60 like good boys okay but this is the craziest car ever this is the craziest car in the world horsepower torque 700 horsepower 553

pound-feet of torque those are a lot of numbers and they're all very big this car puts that power down on the racetrack it's really hard to put that power down on public roads but when you floor it like it does hook up this engine is not a screamer like the gt3 what it still goes to 7200 and it's so fast honestly this car is the only car I've ever driven in the world that makes it feel like my brain fluid is moving in my head no I did get that it's so weird like it I can't even compr ehend how

fast this car is it's P 100 D Ludacris launched it shifts your brain get sick after yeah but I don't want to stop and that's probably why my brains a little messed up cuz I really want to just go really fast all the time now we've got a 3.8 twin-turbo six-cylinder yes we do it's a flat 6 because Porsche it's just insane it has variable vane turbos so you have constant boost pressure all the time and you have ultimate boost pressure just on throttle tip in there's pretty m uch no turbo lag at

all in this car no I don't feel any there's there's nothing especially on the track we felt nothing here maybe a little but you're in the wrong gear if you feel a turbo leg before we hit cliche corner I actually swept it because this car is so next-level that I wanted to make sure I had maximum grip you're a clown I know I am and time for cliche corner downshift with this amazing PDK and the cornering is so flat the turnin is so direct I've never driven a car this good on cliche corner this is

better than the McLaren 650s is it the best car in cliche corner it's also the rarest car in Canada on cliche corner yes it is it's like bringing a celebrity to your house barking oh this is the ultimate car celebrity everyone looks at you when you drive this you don't even know what this is but they know something's up you see that massive wing you're like what is that I need to know I know it's crazy but I don't know what it is we have rear-wheel steering which is standard on the gt2 RS and it

just pulls you through every corner I want to get back to that spoiler you talked about and all the scoops we've got everywhere all right the spoiler is gigantic it's massive that's the thing about this car is that it's got a huge adjustable spoiler that is super functional it's all carbon-fiber it looks amazing it's absolutely massive you don't understand the scale of it until you see it a person how about all the scoops we got the sco ops are everywhere which scoop is your favorite scoop the

scoop that I can see in the driver side fender and the passenger side fender yeah I'm gonna have to agree with that they're carbon fiber the whole panel is carbon fiber it pulls air out because it would actually be a high-pressure zone so that's all about downforce I really like the scoops that we can see in our rear view mirrors they remind you that you're always in something special those are for the inner coolers and the inner coolers get sprayed with water in this car there's an actual water

misting system to cool the air charge is that the distilled water tank in the front the carbon-fibre distilled water tank yes that's the one thanks to whoever left that bottle of distilled water there for us so the way that works is that at 50 degrees the car will automatically start misting it to get the intake temperature charge down so that you have maximum horsepower all the time but you don't need it that's right it'll just dial down the horsepower and if you don't have that full and I

like the scoops on the carbon-fiber hood the carbon-fiber hood those are in NACA ducts NACA ducts for your brakes that's right so NACA is the former organization before NASA was a thing Wow yes so literally spaceship people made that spaceship scientists made those hood ducts we've also got some ducks up front that we can remove some items from to get more downforce on the track yeah but back to those NACA ducts if you look through them you can literally see the ground you can see the brakes and

stuff it's insane how about the big vents right in front the biggest front vents I've seen on a car you know what it's kind of funny though what it looks very mm like chicken fashion it does but it's all functional it's like the most extreme form of function it looks really good but it does go to live chicken mission would you see it on a race car yeah I guess so because this is a race car I love it exactly I like that stuff I like that we've got stripes on the hood but the stripes aren't

painted on the nod stripe is painted because we have a carbon-fiber hood that's right it's all carbon it's so thin and you know what else is on the hood that's not actually a real badge a sticker there's a Porsche sticker the actual badges sticker for weight savings that's insane but did you notice that there's a crease in the hood down the center of the hood I did not notice w ell there you go that's actually for rigidity so that and the magnesium roof yeah there's a magnesium roof also has a

crease in it which is also for rigidity that's probably why I turn so well yeah probably we also have lightweight glass all around everything about this car is about weight savings including these door straps that's right and carbon fiber pretty much everywhere carbon fiber magnesium aluminum every material space-age that you can think of this is the only piano blac k I can see yeah well whatever fantastic I just wanna look at it since this car is all about weight savings you can actually

option the vice ik package it's spelled with a W yeah cuz it's German double use ravines and that's the location where this is built that's the region yes it's actually built in flocked okay the vice ik package gives you the stripes the hood and roof stripes and the Porsche logo on the top of the wing yeah so you don't actually get that with Hotez which is pretty funny you need to get that package you have to at first I didn't like the stripes the second you see this car here this car moving you

fall in love with it oh you absolutely do [Music] you also get these magnesium wheels which are optional that used to be included at launch but now they're optional I love them I always want mesh wheels and here they are in magnesium to save weight and you know what else saves weight their center lock I love the colors and I love the way the color goes into the silver car oh but we're not done with that vice ik package you also get carbon fiber sway bars underneath the car carbon fiber and you

also get this bisects stitching on your seats and on the cup holder tray since we're in here you also get carbon fiber paddles that's cool carbon fiber paddles that are first yeah for me for sure I'm sold and one thing that I'm pretty sure we're supposed to have but we don't have in here a titanium roll cage yeah what's up with th at I'm not sure why we don't have it I wish we had it because that looks super cool yeah it does especially since the backs not usable anyway it's just like the

career tee and the gt3 that's right Oh should we also do a visor just real quick yeah why not three leave till the answer one hey Oh doesn't matter know that we already know fans put on the back street fail and back into full sand on the back street was a rerun satellite radio no does it have Android auto nope does it have apple carplay yes does it suck it's fine it's like we might be getting Maps now thank you very much Apple maybe I don't know I'd like to talk about that suspension a

little bit more since I mentioned the carbon fiber sway bars you can actually fully adjust the suspension I'm talking tow camber caster ride height all that stuff is fully adjustable I would not expect it to not be adjustable it's everything you can imagine could be adjusted for exactly how you want to driv e this car while we're talking about all the weight saving stuff there's thinner carpets in here than a normal GT car they save a lot of weight so you don't have to actually go to the gym

that's right I feel like they should give you a good life membership or something get you a trainer so you could lose more weight and go even faster but this does unsprung weight which is a little bit different and yo we've got this fire extinguisher bolted to the floor yeah that's an option tha t was the scariest part of getting into the passenger seat in this car that was the best part for me because I knew I was that serious car one thing we haven't talked about too much yet that exhaust yeah

but I'm gonna let you rip it and then I'll talk about the exhaust I concur but you want to rip it yes yes all right all right okay come on just check stop the car stop the car with these carbon ceramic yeah hit a car heart heart [Music] it it's so fast so that exhaust sound [Music] a re you okay here okay okay so that exhaust it's a titanium exhaust to save weight and it sounds pretty damn crazy there is so much going on in take turbo spool crackles pops anything you touch the gas pedal something

happens exactly it's really really good but it's not my favorite the gt3 sounds better when you're flying but I think if you had the daily it had two daily it I know this one sounds better it does our stuff going on yeah [Music] [Applause] and we do have an exhaust button and it makes the biggest difference in the world out of any exhaust button I've ever brushed so you can see the flap the spoiler looks amazing in my rear view probably right here you've got one more visibility than the gt3

because it's a lot higher exactly and I think it's thinner and then we also have ram air right below it which I love carpet fiber Ram a really cool third brake like built into it yeah that is pretty cool cliche corner I feel like I'm gonna hook up with my cele brity crush do a little bit of a full send but not a full actual sentence we can't how's that Yuri Yuri can't speak at all I was full focused face for Yuri I feel like you can fix everything with throttle in this car you can rear-wheel

steering and the tires these are Michelin Cup twos you have to get them up to temperature I really like the look of the Michelin Cup teams I like the writing on the side it's really in your face there's a race flag on them they're so wide yeah okay so from behind my favorite angle they look like steam rollers it is so wide there 325 s in the back 325 it's brought pretty expensive but it doesn't really it doesn't matter if you can afford the car doesn't matter one thing I forgot to mention

earlier you can actually delete the infotainment no don't do that then you won't have satellite radio stations I don't care about that what the funniest thing that you can delete is the automatic climate control yes delete that auto cli mate is stupid use some knobs no no it's fine I may be wrong I think this may be the most expensive car you can get without automatic climate there's probably a rolls I don't think so why would a rules do not have auto climate I don't know man exactly we'll find

out let me know in the comments back to a cliche quarter this is actually the best but I'm Cote Assad we're not squatting up like we did with the Carrera T's yes you had a matching one to go with this one or gt3rs we are pre tty good SWAT [Music] just like the gt3 we don't have any steering wheel controls so we have a little stock that controls the digital screen in the gauges and we have a boost gauge because we have two turbos and we've got that wicked 911 tack so you can always see where the

RPMs are in your peripheral vision and we have them an optional guard thread as well as our sport chrono o'clock and guard thread definitely not as easy to read but it's definitely really cool and we have this be autiful Alcantara steering wheel red stripe on top and red seatbelts and just like every other Porsche they nailed the driving position oh I love it I love these carbon-fiber buckets you're so low to the ground you're so raised car you're so both through getting in and out kind of

painful doesn't matter just suffer it's not suffering if you drive a gt2 RS every day it's basically SPECT perfectly however I would probably want a brighter color than GT silver I would take a bright er color but I'm very very stoked on the amount of carbon fiber I think I know why you're so obsessed now yeah I love carbon and this is my showpiece one other thing that I haven't mentioned yet this is the friggin Nurburgring record holder for the fastest lap time in the world have you been on the

Nurburgring twice I'm the same visit - laughs so you're pretty much the record holder yeah I pretty much him I've driven the record holding car but I haven't driven at the same time but I' m pretty much the record holder yeah I agree with that yeah since this is a supercar I think we should bring up our supercars checklist again do the doors open up no they don't but come on do you look cool getting in or out you definitely look like the coolest person in the world maybe the only coolest person

in Canada right now exactly it's a little bit awkward getting in and out but you still look cool no matter what is it fast it's the fastest it's the fastest we're gonna test it out yep pretty much the fastest is it loud let me hit this exhaust button yeah pretty damn loud and one of the loudest thing ever it's actually been hurting my eardrums a little bit there's pretty much no sound insulation in here I love that does it look crazy yes yes yes yes yes the craziest every angle every vent every

carbon fibre the craziest so much lip kit so much spoiler so much vent so low so fast so stripe so spoiler so carbon fiber does it attract attention every single pe rson who looked at this car everyone especially Porsche people this is one of the only cars on the road that you can pass another Porsche with them they're like damn it I feel like this car is nailing all of them because the next one is is there carbon fibre yeah yeah yeah yeah there's carbon fibre everywhere you can think of we

should probably add magnesium and titanium to that list soon and the box test does it fit a box nope it hits the water tank and it does not pass it does not so that's actually super car today I am for what they finally a supercar fails which passes the box test and we already did the visor test so you already know that that fails which is a supercar pass and it's important stuff that passes but it would spill if you ripped it so it fails how fast yeah but that is actually a pass in terms of two

curves the fail fast yeah Yuri downshift for me don't shift again are those Zeus level down shifts you're hitting not yet PDK sport PDK spor t puts you in the Zeus level downshift stand up shift so on the racetrack this was next level this doesn't come in a stick shift no because it wouldn't be able to handle 700 or power we have dynamic engine mounts dynamic engine mounts that actually change between the modes they harden and stiff and depending on how you drive that's very next level this has a

tire pressure monitoring system that has a racetrack mode that accounts for cold tire temper before you go out on the track well there's a track monster what else do you expect exactly that's exactly what I expect we've got a torque vectoring differential because race car we have cruise control because normal car I would have deleted that if I could there's different sized wheels there's 20s in the front and 20 ones in the back speaking of wheels and handling we talked about the little test

where we shake the car back and forth see how well it handles this car shouldn't do what it does feels like a go-kar t yeah he's actually hard it should not be able to turn the way it turns on the road I feel like I've actually ruined every other car in the world for myself for sure that McLaren was amazing MacLaren's in general are amazing every other supercar is amazing but this is so next level this is the fastest set of all of those on the Nurburgring to put that into perspective for every

other supercar when you think it's gonna get beat I think it's gonna take a while what is the speedomete r go up to yuri 400 have you ever seen 400 km/h under another speedometer ever in any other car no I can't say I have yeah exactly I don't think this car will do 400 but to see 400 on the speedometer is just something else that's a bold move also I want to know what's up with speedometers reading so much higher than they can and like regular supers and Toyotas and stuff yeah I don't understand

it if anybody knows leave a comment below and one thing we also didn't mention this has laun ch control and it's one of the fastest cars in the world syrota 100 km/h in 2.8 seconds we tested it out at the track and it was so fun oh my god is that what this car is that can only be done in ideal conditions on roads not a chance I think I've decided that this is my favorite car and I'd like to buy one how do I go about doing that Jacob well you go in the Porsche website after you've pulled in

several different GT Porsches yeah I know several several probably and then you option it out how you want and then you go to the end of the options list and you discover that there's actually a matching watch that you can buy for this with an Alcantara strap that's the kind of person that needs to buy this bar so you need to have a bunch of GT cards before you can get the gt2 RS that's right you got to go on a waiting list yes and hope that you get one dang I hope you're one of those people

that can actually get one of those because this car is the most next -level thing I've ever driven if you are somebody who has this on order leave a comment below yes we want to know everything about it because you are our new favorite person and we should also talk about the price how much three hundred and thirty four thousand dollars base Canadian I don't think anyone is ever gonna wear a base model of this the one that we're sitting in is just over four hundred thousand dollars that's pretty

expensive yeah this is our most expensive review this is this is our most expensive car we've ever driven so for all the people complaining we don't do cheap cars every car after this is going to be cheaper exactly a welcome you complain that we don't do affordable cars people buy these these are sold out they're affordable to someone just not you not us either yeah so don't forget to subscribe hit the notification valve and patreon.com slash the straight pub so maybe we can buy one of these one

day probably not and the YouTube sponsor but World

0 resposta a "2021 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Review - The 2nd Fastest Car In The World"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel