2021 BMW 440i xDrive M Performance - This Exhaust is Insane

2021 BMW 440i xDrive M Performance - This Exhaust is Insane

2021 BMW 440i xDrive M Performance - This Exhaust is Insane


853.835 visualizações • 25 de jan. de 2021 • We go for a drive in the 2021 BMW 440i xDrive M Performance Package. Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thestraightpipes Subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c... Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/thestraightp... Buy our shirts! Profits go directly to burnouts: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/thestrai... https://shop.spreadshirt.com/thestrai... Add us on Instagram and Snapchat @TheStraightPipes Equipment we use that you can purchase on Amazon: GoPro Hero 4 & 5 Black (http://amzn.to/2iPzhE6) Sony Action Cam (http://amzn.to/2hWn8xd) Sony A6000 (http://amzn.to/2hzIv6g) Sony A7S (http://amzn.to/2hWo0ls) Sony RX100 IV (http://amzn.to/2iiSyAJ) Manfrotto Video Tripods (http://amzn.to/2iACmIQ) DJI Phantom 3 Pro Drone (http://amzn.to/2iPA5ZE) DJI Inspire 1 Drone (http://amzn.to/2iQEShN) DJI Osmo (http://amzn.to/2iPJDDW) Our reviews give you two perspectives. Jakub takes the perspective of the car enthusiast, while Yuri represents the interests of the general consumer. You won't find details about engine compression ratios here, instead you'll have real world opinions on what it's like to drive and own cars. Mostrar menos Mostrar mais

2021 BMW 440i xDrive M Performance - This Exhaust is Insane



[Music] [Applause] [Music] okay I'm hearing a roll for Drive Jacob yeah did you know BMW was the most searched and viewed make on Kijiji I think I know why [Laughter] [Applause] [Music] 2018 BMW 440 I xDrive M design and performance and performance yeah this has the M Performance Package that's why it sounds she good was it superformance in M design and performance is for performance and designs for looks okay makes sense yeah I just wanted to put that out there for you guys now for me I know

yeah I knew obviously he knows everything it's kind of like the Mini Cooper but different but BMW yeah actually BMW you know the difference between the Mini Cooper poppin exhaust and the BMW poppin exhaust is I got a few ideas but what are yours this sounds like a rocket ship yes and it only pretty much pops super hard when you're ripping it yes it does the JCW would just pop pop pop pop when you just wrap the most disappointing thing that happens to you in this car is when the exhau st isn't

crackle on downshift sometimes yeah sometimes and I'm so upset when that happens I love how this car sounds straight-6 so you get that nice straight-6 sound which is classic BMW with the turbo and that empower exhaust and performance exhaust because we have the empower kit as well because there's a package on here are the packages confusing the packages are quite confusing actually because this does not have the m brakes it doesn't look like it does but it does have the M exhaust which is the M

Performance Package too so I thought you would have to get the M package one but it doesn't look like you do because we also don't have the in package one wheels but it doesn't matter because this is fast this car is fast it's so fast 320 horsepower for the base but this has the M power kit so 355 horsepower and 316 this feels way faster than that does feel like that because xDrive all-wheel-drive launches you so hard even in a wet yeah like way harder than I thought it would the package

cost twenty nine hundred dollars again worth every penny you get a BMW factory warranty you get a BMW tune you get a BMW valved exhaust because if you put it in regular comfort mode then it doesn't make that sound so you don't piss anyone off but I like to piss everyone off because sport mode yes poor boy then Sport Plus just turns off traction yes there's no actual difference like track mode it's just traction off and then you can also hold the bu tton to get full traction off yes which is a lot

of fun it is supposed but you don't need to use that because you just need to use sport mode for the exhaust you have to leave this car in sport mode you have to you do this is the only car I've driven all winter with the windows down yeah yeah me too so I could hear it the whole time yep every single tunnel every time so driving around I downshifted all the time one side downshift beside a cop and I felt like I was breaking the law but this is all factory so I wasn't I was like am I gonna get a

ticket for an exhaust or like gunshots because that's what it sounds like well I was driving I had a Benz CLA come up to me and rap pop battle me really who won come on yeah I know he's like oh I got an aftermarket tune and it pops alright I'm like okay I'm like let me try a quarter here we go downshift into cliche all this handles good so predictable hello say I have so much confidence yes iving this BMW yes it's like the m ost confidence inspiring thing ever dry wet turn red floor it and I know

what's gonna do feel good about it there's like just the right amount of balance it's so good it's not under Stalin's really like this car okay back to the stats oh yeah sorry sorry this is a automatic yes but you can get a stick shift yes this is an 8-speed being in a six-speed the shifter you can shift paddles or you can shift to the left up and down down is up up is down and I would call this lightning quick l ightning quick very fast I love this transmission what I also like is there's a kick

down button you know if you floor it while driving it'll down even into first even for manual mode while you're flying yes if you hit the kickdown button even when you're in manual mode yeah and this has so much torque down low it's just like there's there's pretty much no turbo lag yeah and you know they just hit so hard it knows everything he knows what you want yeah so we're like I understand why p eople don't buy manuals I understand why they're stopping to do that yeah so you know you always

ask me does this car hangers just enough or not too much yeah just enough perfect perfect can I just send it in the cliche corner once more please yeah descending it just be careful I'm always careful I mean Dearing feels good it's really light at first but it's a little heavier as you go into it it's really predictable would you rather take this on turns or would you rather a straight lin e through tunnels straight lines straight line through tunnel yeah I actually went out of my way to

find tunnels just so I can hear this anything in tunnels it's just it's so good is that tunnel hunting what I love about BMW is that you can actually buy all these optional parts like you just yeah I wanted an exhaust done yeah I want a tune done just pay and it's all factory warranty that's really cool for a company to do that so BMW and Mercedes is BMW a little more enthusias t driven I think so or purist enthusiast definitely purist yeah because you can still get manuals yeah that's a big

thing and you can get factory tunes whereas AMG is just like here's an AMG you want the better one you can get a better AMG no problem even in this like these gauges look pretty simple these are upgraded bought driving yeah exactly like it everything is just there oh that's a good car here you this is a really good I know I like a lot I think my favorite BMW is the goldish yellow m4 was that Phoenix yellow I don't know one I don't know what it's called but I liked that one the most let me just

downshift a little bit more oh so good I think I need a cigarette that's cigarette smoke exactly that's how good this is I don't think I've talked about this in any other car but I feel like the chassis is well sorted in this car I cannot comment on that I'm not even sure if I can but this thing is so responsive if there's pretty much no body roll and it just turns on a dime like it's just so well sorted I think you need to finally experience this I have experience it's my favorite but now

it's time to put it down on video and let's see how many of these are on Kijiji [Music] do you understand why BMWs the most-searched if you make on Kijiji yeah yeah I think I get it yeah you talked about the driving yes now I want to talk about the things I do and don't like okay there's things you don't like yeah camera whines satellite radi o really yeah but the Mini Cooper you could but it's a similar infotainment this is I Drive so a little bit upset okay we got this dial and stuff that works

really well it does you know what doesn't work well tell me Android auto because it doesn't have it it only has apple carplay that's an option as well come on BMW like that's right give me Android auto Android there's no reason for them not to okay speaking of driving a Beemer you get a lot less respect on the road from other cars yeah I thought it was a myth no no no Bullock actually cut you off a driver yeah yeah I got cut off by please we'll die wait BMW so I'm gonna say that's true yeah I'm

gonna have a little bit more respect for BMW drivers on the road you know why why because they see those beautiful adaptive LED headlights for fifteen hundred dollars okay okay you like them I don't care that they're adaptive I just like how that look it's hard not to like a BMW headlights yeah and the taillights are r eally good too yes nothing too special but like they're just generally good exactly this is a mid-cycle refresh so everything's kind of new all around like new bumpers new grilles

that kind of stuff the hood lines are amazing yeah a little scoops in the bumper the grooves on the rear bumper yeah the body line down the side that goes right into the tail light like I love I love the shape of this car this is perfect two-door BMW shape yes they do make a four-door 4 Series yes the Gran Coupe a however the 4 Series is pretty much the two-door 3 Series yes so now there's three four five six seven and there's about to be an eight okay so the four looks the best I think yeah the

most perfect proportions yeah I love everything about the look of this it's really wide and stocky looking more complaints okay you don't have your gear selection in your heads-up display but you have a heads-up display but you know if your gear selection no and this shifter isn't as nice as the Mini Cooper shifter in the JCW hey I know you have some complaints but just give me a downshift just a little bit of a downshift you know what the downshift doesn't do it for me you know it does it for

me what its timing letting off the gas right when you're entering a tunnel yeah okay so here's my formula for it you come up to that tunnel to see it you see it you'll floor it and the second you get into that tunnel let off and then wrap up boom pop up I do like how there's a sport mode for like Sport Automatic yes even though it's also the manual thing yes so it just blips the throttle a little bit more yeah yeah and the steering in changes and all that kind of stuff we do have a bunch of

different modes which is great don't ever use Eco Pro ever what I do also like is the steering wheel yeah it feels great area good yeah it does you got a little em badge not a DJ but yeah Harman Kardon system yes that's part of a big package as well this has the enhanced Premium Package for $6,000 yo it get a lot of stuff that you think you'd need it's like it's like I said for the Mercedes you got an option your car's out your German cars as a luxury car you have to option it out you send it a

little bit into cliche for us so so good oh yeah I'd like to think that's not a track yeah this would be super fun on the track I said earlier how I want to blast through tunnels but I kind of want to try some turns what if there was a track with tunnels yeah yep so I got that the suspension over potholes is it just absorbs it like it's stiff but it's not to the point of like hurting you we should talk about this interior a little bit more wiser test visor test let's see I haven't tested this

yet you 100 Jerry the white Germans are not into the visor no BMW come on guys wow this has a $1,500 driver assistance package Lane keep assist yes lights about monitoring yes what I do like about that is if someone's in your blind spot and you sig nal the steering wheel will vibrate yeah which is pretty cool we also do have adaptive cruise as well but lane keep is not active yeah it's a little warnings yes you don't want to focus and drive that's right what are the few cars yeah you want to

actually like go for a drive in go for a drive go for a drive I actually did go out of my way to go for a drive in this car dude I drove the whole time I went through half a tank I know you listen a day yeah if you don't drive like we a re right now it's pretty good but you can't not drive it like we are right now I will not test the efficiency of this car yeah sorry guys sorry to whoever has to do that this probably tickles your fancy what do you think of all these textures in the interior I

really like this quilted one obviously it's soft touch I kind of like this carbon one silver carbon fiber yeah there is a lot of stuff touch everywhere we got more carbon down in the main area in the shifter it's very approp riate for a fast car yeah I love the two doors I love two doors so much yeah coops are nice the bass coupe ace on a scale of 1 to go for a drive how much do you like this car if I was baby driver I would choose this so go for a drive if I was the Bandit I would choose this to

block it for the truck really imagine trying to run from cops in this you'd probably get away pretty easily yeah this black with a bird on the hood even with a bird on the hood eastbound down load them up and tru ck it your singing is a little too good with a macho for that YouTube copyright did we already do this once yeah I forgot the best part of this car what the exhaust is the best part no no no the second best I guess sorry when you open the door it's got a little thing that brings you the

seat belt yes thank you for putting that in almost forgot yes you know what I don't like I have one minor complaint shoot this button right here why because this is your rear defrost but you'd think i t would be this one because it's by your heated seat but that's the front defrost and they look very similar well this one's square and this one's angled so that's what I'm saying you look at it really quickly you get used to it in about half a second no my first time you look at it you're like oh

don't buy this car anymore that complaint just sent it over the top can you just give me a little bit more exhaust again and then I'll just think about that complaint again oh my god where 's the nearest hospital this man has whiplash who needs room to frost anyways buy this car actually speaking of the price we haven't mentioned that yet how much it starts at fifty eight thousand dollars and this one is just under 80 I found it a little tricky to find the exact options on the BMW website

a little bit tricky not as easy as the Mercedes website to look up options yes you know how I'd option this car how base-model $58,000 that's with xDrive so you don't have to g et xDrive you can get rear-wheel drive you can get manual and you can still get the exhaust that's how I would do it no I think that's a very good idea yeah don't forget to subscribe and how would you guys option it out how would you yeah in the Cobell four months you guys been asking how to support us so we finally caved

and we've made a patreon yes check it out there's some cool rewards it's pretty much there just so we can continue doing this and not run out of money yeah so that

0 resposta a "2021 BMW 440i xDrive M Performance - This Exhaust is Insane"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel