WOW! Tesla Cybertruck Half Scale Review

WOW! Tesla Cybertruck Half Scale Review

WOW! Tesla Cybertruck Half Scale Review


734.533 visualizações • 14 de jul. de 2021 • 2021 Half Scale Tesla Cybertruck review by The Straight Pipes. The Half Scale @the Hacksmith Tesla Cybertruck is pumping out 627 lb-ft tq from a bunch of batteries. Sitting at $50,000 CAD, would this be your pick over a golf cart, a real Tesla Cybertruck, an F-150, a Raptor, or a Prowler? Thank you so much to @the Hacksmith for providing their Half-Scale Cybertruck. Check out their channel for the most epic "Make It Real" builds. https://www.youtube.com/thehacksmith​ Intro Song: Arkells "Years In The Making” - https://youtu.be/7CdcqGjQvb4​ Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thestraightpipes​ Become a YouTube Member! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC86S...​ Subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...​ Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/thestraightp...​ Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/thestraight...​ Twitter! https://twitter.com/StraightPipers​ Buy our merch at teespring.com/stores/thestraightpipes​ Check out Continental Tire at https://www.continentaltire.ca​ Thanks https://www.Wellsauto.ca​ for bringing your DeLorean ------------------- #tesla​ #cybertruck​ #teslacybertruck​ ------------------- Mostrar menos Mostrar mais

WOW! Tesla Cybertruck Half Scale Review



[Music] pick up your drive I got the scouts to show it come free [Music] 20:20 half-scale tesla cyber truck by hack smith industries with launch control Wow horsepower torque we don't have a horsepower number but we have a torque number 627 pound-feet of torque so this is a tribe motor design just like the actual tesla cyber truck yes it is and we are at maximum speed which is approximately 30 kilometers per hour and my foot is to the floor and thank you very much to all our fans for getting

us to a million subscribers we appreciate you all thank you all now we get to do crazy fun stuff after millions just like this okay so how did this get built why does this exist so hack Smith Industries saw that the cyber truck came out was shocked at how look but they couldn't buy one just like everyone else they wanted to build their own they do crazy stuff called make it real so they do a lot of like comic-book stuff and movie stuff put it into real life and this time they made th e cyber

truck but 1/2 scale so they took all of the dimensions and haft everything so when you do that it kind of ends up being smaller than half scale depending on how you look at it so if you actually have it next to a DeLorean it looks a little different but it does look a lot like a DeLorean and that's part of the cool design we can actually talk about now about the cyber track because we're actually kind of reviewing one yeah and even though the DeLorean didn't inspire the d esign it still kind of

looks like it and it's the same stainless steel except this one's much thicker so this has three millimeter thick stainless steel just like the actual cyber truck and it is a fall exoskeleton structure unlike the DeLorean which has much thinner stainless steel that is also on top of a fiberglass body and this also has polycarbonate glass just like the real cyber truck so theoretically this is also bulletproof well did it take a ball-bearing let's find out so I 'm like the real cyber truck we put

real Tesla armor glassing so we're using a steel ball go ahead women at the window like part you can throw hard it I believe it yeah okay harder can it take a hammer heads let's find out great build guys amazing quality don't try that on a DeLorean so looks-wise do you like the looks at a cyber truck okay when it first came out it rolled out I couldn't believe it was the real thing I was disgusted now after several months of absorbing it I absolute ly loved it I thought it was a joke at first and

I was waiting for like the payoff and then I got used to and I messaged mica cuz he was there he's like no this is real and like I love the look of it right away and I'm so stoked they actually did something this cool it's so different than any other truck has ever been and that's kind of what the truck industry needed so it's really cool for Tesla to shake it up I was kind of excited for them to make a sexy-looking truck because the ro adster is such a sexy looking vehicle but this is so

next level it's gonna have the most attention ever this is sexier okay so comparing the looks of DeLorean we do have a wedge shape and it is stainless steel they did brush it you can watch all the videos on there built on hack Smith industries Channel yeah there's four full build videos and there's also a Q&A on it super huge thanks to hack Smith industries like this is the coolest thing and it's such a good job like we've g ot the exact same wheels - yeah and there is no Continental

recommended tire but that's because these are twelve inch tires so maybe in the future they'll have something that'll fit maybe cyber contact 2020 maybe and let's talk about the headlights they look exactly like the cyber truck it's just an LED strip and then they've got one on the back that's all red and he's got the full tailgate they used rugged liner on the fenders and in the back head on the Terrier which yo u can see right now they do own the black part that it actually looks really good

like this thing looks so good in real life from like 50 feet away and then up close it looks really good but it's obviously small yeah and the tailgate actually functions as a tailgate just like the real cyber truck and with a little bit of finesse you can even get the rollout part to work as well they went above and beyond on the fabrication of this like I am shocked at how many details they put into it yeah it looks incredible they did a stupid good job these guys are basically all engineers

they're probably the smartest people we've ever talked to our mesh and then to get inside of it it doesn't have doors on the side like a normal car would it has a roof entry but that means it has up doors just like the DeLorean yeah going doors and these guys even went to the extreme detail of having the cyber truck plate and make he'd glow on the rear end killed it not the other part I'm so excited to be driving this and so let's talk about some performance stuff they actually did the Ford

f-150 towing test where they took this and placed it against an f-150 so watch their channel to see what happened there so now let's talk about how this thing is to actually drive I'm gonna send it in to corner one at Toronto Motorsports Park okay it's pretty slow they capped it at 30 kilometres an hour but they can change the motors and make it go faster but I guess right now the desire was to have more torque which it can do because you saw the truck thing exactly so if we were to launch it

again just gonna slow down with my foot brake on I'll let me use that the electric brake okay so that works a lot better than the drum brakes in the back ready yeah okay that launch is incredibly well - stop super early yes it does but you know what I was wondering is a half-scale Tesla cyber truck faster than an actual DeLorean I don't know let's find out what the drag race versus the half-scale cyber truck are you ready I know you're ready great [Applause] [Applause] all right that obviously

was not faster let's shorten that out because it is electric it might get a boost drag race number two another 10 feet it would have had it all right cuz thing is really slow yes it is but it's really fast off the line because of electric motors so we do have one electric motor in the back two in the front wheels just like a real try motor cyber truck an d this is basically built with golf cart parts so all golf cart axles and then they fabbed up their own leaf spring suspension for this

and handling honestly there's a lot of play in the steering wheel but it does turn so kudos to them for making that drives yeah this thing's this thing's on rail I can't wait to get behind the wheel of it how about right now okay let's do it let me hit the brakes ready alright switch it up okay what should we show them the process of switchin g it up well of course okay alright so you got to get out first we have to unlock the roof well it was never locked because of my head but there is a normal

walk if you're not six foot one and a half so I get in on the passenger side and then I scooch over and then my left leg has to go around the suspension to the brake pedal and my right one on the gas you know what I got a ton of room I'm not even that uncomfortable alright so um pin beside you and see what I have to do to contort myself around the cameras ain't a suspension I think I'm in ok ok that's it that was a process for me because cameras but otherwise I would have fin you drop the roof

all the way ok so usually if you're by height 5 foot in half you could actually close it there's a latch and the latch and everything is controlled by the infotainment which we'll talk about in a second and to get into it there's actually a Tesla key card so that does lock that so down lock our half scale cyber truck a nd use a key card just like the real thing so it's gonna be my first launch and a million subscribers I think we've earned it Yuri send it okay this thing moves around a town while

driving it but I'm not complaining because I'm actually driving a cyber truck yeah and sorry for my leg here but I can actually see the wheel and the full suspension so I don't want to get my foot continent yeah it does feel kind of sketchy having my shoe right next to the tire but I'll be careful so let's talk about this interior Yuri okay it is a two-seater quite you hand fit it's not that good of your six to one and a half without putting the half perfect fit very racecar feel oh yeah this is

like Formula One style and then the first thing you'll notice is we have a Tesla steering wheel so it's really just a golf cart steering wheel with the tops and bottoms op top and the Tesla logo it looks fantastic and then just like the real cyber truck we have a central screen which is an iPad it's an infotainment sorry you're right okay so it actually has a bunch of screens just like the actual Tesla's do it looks very similar but it's all built through a website and then you can control

your ignition through there drive and reverse let's go into ludicrous mode okay that button doesn't work right now man and you can also unlock and lock the door through there and the tailgate and the tonneau cover which is not fully built yet and then we could also control all of our lights through here we found a lot of cool lights everywhere but I just really love the headlights and the taillights yeah but it looks so cool and then we've also got all our battery and voltage meters and

everything not stuff that I can really understand but they told me not to go below 40 yeah yeah below 40 voltages bolts and then we also have navigation and music but the music's not really weird right now but I have seen their navigation work and it looks really snazzy a nd on the dash we actually have a marble - this is like the fanciest - of maybe ever seen just like the actual cyber truck well the concept will see if the real one comes setup with the marble - so far the actual cyber truck is

the concert enough and this is obviously a prototype built off what they saw from the cyber truck at the reveal and in this interior or where all the batteries are so they're actually right behind the seats over here yes and unfortunately for us there are no s eat belts but there are highly seat belts yeah yeah let's just look Lou let's just avoid that yeah pretty much and what do you think of the view from inside here like if the actual cyber truck comes out looking like this with these cool

panels like that's gonna be really cool oh yeah I don't have a blind spot in here except behind us which they can't add a camera to this one so I'm sure the real cyber truck won't have any problems with that do we have any cup holders in here uh no we don't actually I should probably put in a special request for their next video to have those you've went above the visors it does not have them I think they should have one of those ones that just turns on all dark when you click the button oh yeah

yeah that would be nice that'd be the visor of the Year award it would be but we do have a tinted glass so there's that but I am getting sunglasses on my face and there's also an emergency button in here that you got to smash just in ca se everything goes wrong but I don't think they've ever had depressing because they did such a good job with these and as for climate control as long as you're moving it's really not that bad like how good are you I'm pretty sweaty I'm not gonna lie it is nice to

have my head propped this open to get like nice airflow through here and what if I give it a little handling test through the esses this is this is imaginary cliche corner it's it's actually not that bad on a golf course thi s thing would kill oh my god I would love to take this golfing so we mentioned that there's actual brakes connected by wire and then there's this electronic brake so I'm gonna give full normal brake go full brakes there drums in the back okay slow for it and ready okay Wow so

the portable electric brake is the thing you need to that you really use yes I wonder why more cars don't have a portable electric brake they have to I wonder and what you think that suspension did they get the d amping right no I'm sorry guys you really didn't but it's a cyber truck so who cares [Music] Medicaid off-road they were driving it in the snow and drifting you can't send more power to the rear but it's not set up for that right now Tesla autopilot engage my eyes closed I can't tell the

difference hey Yuri do you think this thing could do it donut they said it might be able to strike so driving it's kind of a nightmare though right oh yeah totally but the best nightmare but is it wor th it or like I wish I could drive this thing on the streets I go through downtown Toronto and this would be that coolest thing in the world oh yeah it's one of those nightmares you wake up from like whoa wait yeah let's do it again so now we should probably talk about the cost it takes to build one

of these things okay so everyone knows the cyber truck price which starts at around thirty nine thousand US dollars and the most you can get is 69 thousand US yes for the tri-motor so this is a try motor design however this is a prototype half scale it costs them approximately fifty thousand dollars to build this including materials and labor because hack Smith Industries does have a big team yeah they're a bunch of engineers there's a lot of Labor that went into this this is all stainless steel

we had to do everything by hand it's it's a it's the most impressive thing I've ever seen would you pay $50,000 to have one of these right now yes and I honestly kind of regret not ordering my own cyber truck but would you pay for that for one of these prototypes to have this yes and I would put it in the bed of my real Cypress truck so thank you very much hack Smith industries for giving us the cyber truck to review for 1 million subscribers thank you all the 1 million subscribers and everyone

who ever watched our channel if you haven't subscribed you and you feel like subscribing go on ahead let's see how fast we can get to 2 million subscribers because it took us about eight years to get to 1 million I started the channel in 2012 and I'm so grateful for everyone that's watching this and supported us from then on we've got a lot of people to thank we're going to have to do another video for that but that's come in we really appreciate you all and that's it that's it thank you 1

million yes we're a little sucker truck [Music] [Music] Inglês

0 resposta a "WOW! Tesla Cybertruck Half Scale Review"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel