Porsche GT2 RS, GT3 and 911 Carrera T on Track - Porsche Driving Experience

Porsche GT2 RS, GT3 and 911 Carrera T on Track - Porsche Dr

Porsche GT2 RS, GT3 and 911 Carrera T on Track - Porsche Driving Experience


276.532 visualizações • 25 de mai. de 2021 • 2021 Porsche GT2 RS, Porsche GT3, Porsche 911T, 718 Cayman GTS, and 718 Boxster GTS. What other companies cars would you want to drive on a track? Lamborghini, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Ferrari? Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thestraightpipes​ Subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...​ Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/thestraightp...​ Buy our shirts! Profits go directly to burnouts: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/thestrai...​ https://shop.spreadshirt.com/thestrai...​ Add us on Instagram @TheStraightPipes Equipment we use that you can purchase on Amazon: GoPro Hero 4 & 5 Black (http://amzn.to/2iPzhE6​) Sony Action Cam (http://amzn.to/2hWn8xd​) Sony A6000 (http://amzn.to/2hzIv6g​) Sony A7S (http://amzn.to/2hWo0ls​) Sony RX100 IV (http://amzn.to/2iiSyAJ​) Manfrotto Video Tripods (http://amzn.to/2iACmIQ​) DJI Phantom 3 Pro Drone (http://amzn.to/2iPA5ZE​) DJI Inspire 1 Drone (http://amzn.to/2iQEShN​) DJI Osmo (http://amzn.to/2iPJDDW​) Our reviews give you two perspectives. Jakub takes the perspective of the car enthusiast, while Yuri represents the interests of the general consumer. You won't find details about engine compression ratios here, instead you'll have real world opinions on what it's like to drive and own cars. Mostrar menos Mostrar mais

Porsche GT2 RS, GT3 and 911 Carrera T on Track - Porsche Driving Experience



[Music] a gig on hearing of a goal to craft a spoiler alert [Music] [Applause] no way [Music] EURion Jacob here at a forced driving experience at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park half the fun today is gonna be filming cool Porsche stuff on the track I hope you like the footage I love filming Jacob loves filming here jacob drone camera operator team we're the best we're gonna get you some sick footage enjoy this and some exhaust currently in the 718 Boxster GTS there's a 718 Cayman in front of us

yes slalom and an autocross and then we also did on track in the 911 T yeah the career of T is actually amazing stick shift automatic it was so much fun we're gonna talk to you while we're driving and we're gonna fill a bunch of cool stuff it's a hectic day we're doing our best but we love driving Porsches it's so exciting these cars are so fast we are driving on the track career on 911 T's is a brand new for 2018 the Carrera T is the purest model the T is a really interesting model actually

because it slots in between the Carrera and the Carrera S and it gets a lot of cool GT stuff like these race buckets that I'm in that are super comfortable super supportive so this Carrera T has the optional fully adjustable seats but you can get these cool carbon fiber seats that only adjust forward and back up and down this ones are definitely more comfortable more livable but the other ones feel way cooler another cool race car thing about this Porsche Carrera T is we' ve got door straps no

door handles to reduce weight we also have less insulation so you can hear a lot more engine this is definitely way more fun with the 7-speed than it is with the PDK we've got auto rev matching which is really nice because this is pretty intimidating so this is the PDK as you can see I'm not shifting manually it shifts so quickly the stick shift is way more engaging than the PDK the PDK maybe a little faster but you know what I don't want to be fast I want to be engaged we are lost fort

just Canadian Tire Motorsport Park and I am ringing this thing out [Applause] it revs out almost to 8,000 and we're on the street we're gonna see if we can hit 230 again holy crap come on 200 208 222 alright break down shift my goal for today was to restrain myself and listen to the instructors that is my goal and so far I'm actually quite proud of myself I think you're he's doing really well he is listening he is absorbing knowledge and we are fla t out on the back straight at Mosport to 18 to

22 to 40 to 20 night okay on the back to 31 whoo oh my goodness yes I'll say this much the exhaust isn't as crazy as the AMG's but it sounds more real oh just listen to that engine auto rev-match downshift auto rev-match downshift if I have to do some heel toe down shifting bad I'd be stressed out we are doing lead follow and they are progressing our speed as the journalists go faster because we are not the only ones here I am hitting t hese apex is like a boss oh my god but just want to race

this car this car inspires so much confidence maybe too much if you're a bad driver but if you're a good driver oh my god this is amazing a little bit of a slide nothing these michelin's can't take these are Michelin ps4s these aren't even cup two tires and they are so sticky we are doing some auto cross for driving the 718 Drive 911 T and we are driving the gt2 RS and you're getting the Carrera T I highly recommend the stic k shift the PDK is great but man shifting like I didn't even feel

overwhelmed on this track at all but I think that's mostly thanks to the auto rev matching it's a pass the visor test doesn't it doesn't matter but you doesn't even rely on satellite radio stations halfway through the day it's just about lunch what's your favorite part so far driving the 911 T on the track going full out on the back straight what did you hit 230 I hit 227 I might have hit more but I didn't look d own I think I hit 233 or something like that but then I had to be on the brake hard

dick shift are automatic the automatic is faster no doubt but the stick shift is slightly more engaging you know what else I really like what why am I wearing a yellow shirt honey I love yellow Porsches and you know what I love it yellow seatbelts in yellow gauges carbon fiber seat or multi adjustable seat carbon fiber carbon fiber yeah way less comfortable but it's still comfortable not adjustable be cause the back is actually a carbon fiber Bucky I feel like it's better because you're

not screwing up your driving position you're driving the position now the guys Porsche told you to drive exactly okay back on with the rest of the video don't forget to subscribe send it here's some gt2 RS on a track what so we're taking two we saved that for last because we love to be rewarded properly oh my god that sounds amazing oh holy Sh No how does this have this much grip I don't t hink you know how much faster I can go oh oh yes this is the best sounding car ever this is one of

the fastest one of the creepiest cars I've ever driven this feels like it has unlimited grip Oh God we're going to straight away the tires that's also the biggest difference we're on Michelin Cup twos in this car oh my god Oh oh yeah this is insane oh my god that shift so fast how fast am I going to 5000 so much positive you were thinking about getting a not gt3 uh your cloud o r raw yeah go make some more money like we should Oh God okay so we're back in the rear-engine rear-wheel-drive i do

have to remind myself of that cuz it doesn't like to get a little bit dude it sounds like a trip man thing out dude i'm short-shifting it cuz I'm not used to 9000 our rabbit out rev it out here we go downshift this thing is gonna scream right now oh the best sounding car ever ok I understand why people love the gt3 because naturally aspirated 9000 rpm redline I feel so confident with your driving I'm kind of scared of you driving this because this gives a lot of confidence but it also keeps you

in check because I feel like it can kill me at any second and that's why I love this car Oh much it sounds of maze I can overlook PDK sport order shift all this like enough one shift oh this is full concentration yes you're right you're failing to look at my speed gauge like two seconds before are you all we're putting in oh my god I just want to drive t his all day how so how was the best moment of your life so far this is insane man I understand why these things win races this thing just won

well not this one exactly but it's just 1 for 24 hours of Nurburgring I am so excited for you to sit while I Drive you know this is the same engine as in the gt3 Cup cars basically so they took their racecar engine and just shoved it in yeah yeah you're gonna see our race car this is its next level man hey before we get too crazy and I can't talk while driving we've got ram air send it I'm telling you right now I am nervous okay this is a lot of car just stay within your limits man oh that's

this is so much car for a lot of people don't you value don't you darling this is the best feeling ever how does that sound dude we just hit Zeus level shifting that's one step above lightning just so you guys know lightning is very very fast this is Zeus get more confidence as we goes well you don't jump into a fast car like this and go full speed right away I kind of did that but but you're you're don't you're just level I think I have a problem in here where I don't have a limit oh we're

pitting okay so how did that feel your eat this is a car this is a race car how insane is that you know what man ah this is like this is a wicked I felt so good when you floor and it goes full back like that up the best naturally-aspirated is the best I get it but you know you're still driving the gt2 RS oh my god [Mus ic] I'm driving a gt2 RS hey I'm driving it next turn it's arriving at a gt2 I've got Y sock this is awesome in here this is the vice ik package so it has magnesium wheels gt2 RS

visor test through it you got to do it three two one no mayo don't buy it probably doesn't even rely on satellite radio you hear this what oh god I've gotta cut again I apologize for every swear word I'm about to say because we're allowed to swear in this one this is next-level Yuri this doesn't make any se nse man is this nonsense I'm not joking okay Jacob engine specs YES on engine this is the turbo engine 700 or sour 700 horsepower through the rear wheels oh this keeps pulling this keep

you dreams are crazy how did you make this car No Oh oh my god oh my god oh my god 265 under braking okay Wow yeah I thought okay do it scores next level this is the current Nurburgring record holder for a rear-wheel drive car and I believe overall production car I didn't you know I've been on t he Nurburgring I was gonna say I'm gonna say Google Apps I think they've helped me out some album driving the remember Kraig record all three not on the Nurburgring maybe one day Porsche hook it up gt2 RS

is so cool this is insane I'm curious you have tears in my eyes I can't believe how fast I'm going are you crying I know I'm tears did voice so fast like I can't do anything about it this is insane there's so much grip do you like this more than the naturally aspirated motor oh the s ound no put the drive yes in the versus the gt3 yes completely if you can't get a gt2 RS is a gt3 good enough probably oh yeah like I say that one's very good for the street but on the track this one just pokes over

it this car is insane I legitimately have tears in my eyes like this this car is insane I can't believe how fast this I've actually just so happy for Jacob he appreciates this more than most people ever will oh my god he appreciates this more than I do I love cars I shoul d probably give him my laps but there's no way oh you gotta have these laps just just don't kill me I'm not going to this is the Widowmaker I'd like to point that out the Widowmaker oh yes we got a strap handle are these all

sold out I'm actually kind of nervous with you driving this is a lot of car I know this is really more scar I look like somebody who's not ready are you ready for the best moment of my life just wait till you floored the time to send it oh my god it just keeps pulling this car is really really fast yeah man and it handles really crazy it's way crazier than I'm not man enough for this car it's really hard it's a lot of car for a lot of this is so much car the gt3 is already a lot of car I

really get the whole smooth throttle they like matters a lot more in a car like this yes because this car will kill you because Widowmaker this is probably gonna be my last good rip in a gt2 RS in a long long time probably forever probably forever yeah we're gonna make this one count this is going to be the official full sand [Music] just back off when you need to I am going to do a full send visor that we already know fails but on the back straight fail and back into full sand on the back

straight oh you're being held up I can't take keep up we kept up with this are we actually that we are they're gonna drive we're actually that good at driving let's reflect on our day this is the craziest car day I've ever had Porsche i s definitely like the coolest thing ever the progression builds up so much of your confidence so that by the end of the day when you're in the craziest car you're not scared at least I'm not if there's ever any Porsche driving school that you can go to it is the

best go do it this one is a little bit different this isn't actually one but you can sign up for Porsche driving schools I don't think you could drive a gt2 RS at one so we're very lucky to be driving one but they do have th em with 911s and Caymans and all that kind of stuff so if you just shell out a little bit of money and you want to learn how to drive properly these guys are very good instructors they're very reasonable too [Music] let us know in the comments if we said the word portion

correctly I think we nailed it let us know how many times we got way too excited and let me know if you have a gt2 RS on order or a gt3 yeah it will subscribe don't forget hit the notification bell and don't forg et to check out our patreon so that maybe we can play with yeah yeah that's the new reward is by us gt2 RS yeah yeah wow what a day thanks for watching guys yeah well I hope you enjoyed this as much as we did I don't think I'm like even 5% of what we enjoyed this live vicariously

through the straight pipes I can't believe we've got to actually drive this car man I know dude I still have that don't forget to watch our full and gt2 RS review I'm Yuri I'm Jakob we're going for a iving Experience

0 resposta a "Porsche GT2 RS, GT3 and 911 Carrera T on Track - Porsche Driving Experience"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel