2021 Aston Martin Vantage Review - Fast, Loud, and Green

2021 Aston Martin Vantage Review - Fast, Loud, and Green

2021 Aston Martin Vantage Review - Fast, Loud, and Green


666.995 visualizações • 9 de nov. de 2021 • Check out the awesome shoes on https://www.Piloti.com & https://www.Piloti.ca Use STRAIGHTPIPES15 for 15% off your entire order, valid until December 25, 2021. We go for a drive in the 2021 Aston Martin Vantage. Vehicle provided by @grandtouringautos - www.grandtouringautos.com Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thestraightpipes Join us on YouTube, become a Member! Subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c... Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/thestraightp... Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/thestraight... Twitter! https://twitter.com/StraightPipers Buy our shirts! Profits go directly to burnouts: teespring.com/stores/thestraightpipes Our reviews give you two perspectives. Jakub takes the perspective of the car enthusiast, while Yuri represents the interests of the general consumer. You won't find details about engine compression ratios here, instead you'll have real world opinions on what it's like to drive and own cars. ------------------- #subscribe #hitthebell #getusto1millionsubs ------------------- Mostrar menos Mostrar mais

2021 Aston Martin Vantage Review - Fast, Loud, and Green



[Music] i'm your i'm jake or golfer drive [Music] 2019 Aston Martin Vantage look at this color this is the only appropriate color for this vehicle lime essence I agree or what's it called in Chevy bolt colors shock nice that's pretty much exactly the way exactly the same color palette oh yeah so this signifies the end of eco month and I'm very happy to be back in the VA yeah this is honestly amazing yeah although my wallets not as happy okay let's get down to the Nitty Gritty of this car what it

is where does it fall in line in the Aston Martin liner but we drove the DB 11 earlier watch that video which is above this it's better well there's a sports cars way better that was a grand touring car okay horsepower torque 503 horsepower and 505 pound-feet of torque so this is a Mercedes engine yes it is a tuned tweaked by Aston Martin 4 litre AMG v8 so this is kind of an AMG GT C kind of yes it's also kind of a 911 kinda also kind of an Aston Martin it's fully an Aston Martin but it's very

DB 11 in here oh yeah it's very awesome Martin in here so what do you wanna talk about first of the outside favorite part the front bumper and the rear diffuser honestly I can't pick I think for me it's the front bumper the rear spoiler and the taillights it's got like the craziest grille that like pops out of itself but it is the traditional aston grille it's just a whole new take on it and Aston Martin uptown Toronto is so gangster they said no to the front player yeah they also gave it to us

in this color which they custom ordered so thank you smartest thing Thank You Alec for ordering it check out his youtube channel he does all kinds of Aston Martin stuff yeah he actually SPECT this car out so mad props to him other than the grill I think it's kind of bland but like in a good way what I also like about the front end is the lights yeah I know so your simple usually I love daytime running lights with no headlight because it has a cooler pattern bu t this when you have headlights on

you get those little bulbs in there and you can see those little stripes on the sides way more it does look pretty damn cool I think if you can't make the lights all black like old dark having it on full headlight mode is better and it shows off the taillights as well that's true well you're really close up it kind of looks like a really modded rx-7 from behind I could see that I just love the overall shape because of that ducktail spoiler that's b uilt in I think it's a little like gnarly you

know yeah yeah yeah okay I'll agree with that like you know what else is gnarly rear diffuser yeah okay that's like it's huge and those little blades painted in line that since like come on okay more stuff I like about the looks all right all right the beefy fenders front and back yeah and what's really cool is that we've got this like cutout around the fender with that cool metal pattern that was on the back of the DB 11 which is actua lly a vent for the front tires just like a Porsche gt2 RS

kind of thing I feel like we never talk about the side rearview mirrors only sometimes these look awesome from both angles inside and outside very aerodynamic looking and I love how much green you can see from the outside body panels from inside yeah so do I it's one of my favorite parts bumperettes okay so I always complain about bumperettes but because there's so much going on back there I don't mind and the exhaust is bla ck giant tips I kind of want it to be a little bit bigger in level I

think it needs to be more obnoxious level looking sauce yeah whatever I'll get to that later cuz like I really want to talk about that exhaust sound and then let's finish off on the wheels I really like the wheels I don't love them but I really like them in black this one has some black trim where other ones do not yeah if this was SPECT it with silver wheels it wouldn't have looked as good one more thing black r oof oh yeah okay so that is a gloss black roof option yeah it's got some cool

pattern on it like it's really nice it is really nice this car is overall beautiful nailed it nailed it now that we're done with the looks eerie can you floor it a bit for me oh my god this is bad and what's on your big foot Yuri piloti shoes today's sponsor is piloti shoes we've been wearing these shoes for several months but we absolutely love them I never had driving shoes until I got these Polonia same here it makes a huge difference all my old shoes whenever I Drive with them it feels

like I'm in cardboard boxes on my feet piloti shoes are legit we love these shoes I can feel so much more pedal yeah exactly like for heel toe and stuff amazing electric cars too because you know you got to be sensitive what's a gas pedal whatever it really helps with any type of car and they'll actually look really good too so like I don't mind wearing them outside of the car as well yeah because a lot of like driving shoes look like like weird driving shoes they check out these grey ones

because I'm a white shoe guy yes you are I've transitioned to being a grey shirt guy cuz I was getting a little bit hard to clean I do like my white shoes and my black shoes so I've got a nice black shoes and I can finally wear these shoes everywhere so we're both wearing the new Pistone e.x they are brand new unreleased but they will be released as soon as this video goes live and guess what we've got a discount code for you straight pipes 15 yeah 15% off your entire order Canada and us I

highly recommend you try getting some driving shoes if you really like driving so right now we're driving an automatic have some lunch yes we're only two pedals that's right we should probably try this out on a three pedal stick shift that's a learn yeah look at DBS [Music] this is actually the best sounding car ever don't forget to check out the website and buy tho se shoes maybe it'll be a nice Christmas present for yourself the discount code is valid from November 1st to December 25th before I

Drive I want to hear your thoughts on how it is to drive okay so it's a rear-wheel drive yes it does get a little squirrely yes it feels a lot like an AMG GT C's I kind of disagree but I can also kind of agree ya can get away from you it's very fast before you go you get a lot of cool exhaust crackles and stuff too but it looks way cooler it looks super cool and I think it may be a little more chill throttle wise like I feel like the pedal isn't as touchy at the AMG GT C's were maybe okay a

little bit similar it is slightly less horsepower so I can see that and it's way more fun to drive to the DB 11 yes it is the way more sporty well this fully competes with like a Porsche 911 and AMG GT so if I have to compare this against a gt3 I think that gt3 is more fun to drive yeah this is kind of price like a turbo and a gt3 so it's kin d of slotting somewhere around there but Aston is gonna have any more hardcore version of the later so I'm gonna let you drive it I'll but in a little bit

about the infotainment but I gotta let you drive and talk about that first launch control that was easy and launch is pretty hard okay pulls really hard right after that sounds really good revving out sounds really good has the water trouble hooking up the tires a little pole that is a little bit of a colder day but man does this thing launch hard and pull hard all the way to red line so we have 295 Pirellis out back I think they probably could have put a little bit of a wider tire and a little

bit lower tread wear so they hook up a little bit better yeah it doesn't look as wide as the AMG gtcys did no it doesn't so let's talk about this engine a little bit non-stop pulling power like any other Mercedes that has this engine I have no issues with this engine it pulls so damn hard there's no turbo lag and let's get to that sound now because that sound is incredible it's very different I didn't expect them to make it so different from the Mercedes for leader and what they actually kind of

took out all the base notes out of it I liked it it definitely feels more luxury it definitely feels more upscale more luxury but you know the most disappointing thing is to me what it doesn't sound as good in here as it does outside [Music] they can't do that birthday and this isn't a convertible the gtcys were convertible so this is true so like maybe there's a convertible version it would sound the same yeah probably help a little bit but I have also used my method of crackles and pops for

this exhaust and it works slightly differently you just kind of tap it a little bit harder so let me test that for you right now there we go there we go yeah yeah we got it work okay so it sounds incredible and that's all I'm gonna say about that exhaust so the exhaust got crack layer in track m ode yes so again as Aston Martin's do my favorite toggle switches ever just like kind of BMWs because they're done independently so we have our suspension settings on the left so they're Sport Sport+ and

track and then we also have them for the engine same settings and track goes rat Sport Sport+ or white yeah so track is the loudest mode because this is a valve exhaust and it sounds incredible in track mode but it also gets a little squirrelly in track mode yeah we have a good tract ion control system obviously it's kind of like Mercedes where it pulls power though but this I feel like can you push through a little better a tiny bit a tighten so it's slightly better we think maybe then yea AMG's

but we need to test it on a track Aston Martin track us hook it up let's talk about this transmission a little bit it is a ZF 8-speed regular old auto which is great love it just like in the DB Elevens got those thunderclaps every time you shift high up oh my god it's fre aking thunderclaps all those things they have it like ball games oh yeah I think it sounds like a rusty chainsaw which is a really good thing and then obviously because this is a sports car we have an electronically controlled

limited slip differential I believe this is Aston Martin's first one and because we can't push that hard I haven't really noticed too much about it what has never got in the way and it's powered through every corner I've taken it through so I have no issues th ings like powers through corners like anytime you take a turn it's so like snappy and direct yeah so this feels like a sports car to me like totally like a sports car like a 911 like those AMG's way different than that DB 11 where that

was a GT car yeah yeah for sure I think we both really like this over the DB because it's targeted at people like us yeah exactly but if we did this is a car for us yeah for sure this is a car for young people and obviously the freakin paint color like they're bringing in the young buyers so like the GTC is a mid-engine rock front mid-engine that's right and as Aston is doing on basically all their models Langley 50/50 weight distribution perfect that's cool this thing feels so well-balanced

like you said like rolling it into corners this feels sleep a sports car it's right it's mean to me a 911 an AMG GT like right in between both you get the crazy exhaust from the mgs and you get a lot more of the handling from the 911s I feel like in my head it's hard to disconnect this from being luxury because NASA Mars like I can't think of it as a raw sportscar as much it's hard you know thinking about it yes but driving it yeah driving it yeah if this was a blind driving test like for sure

exactly so if you were in one of those blind Chevy commercials where you had to not know what logo you're in you think it was closer to 911 driving it you know it'd be cool if they made it James Bond where James Bond was jus t like a young kid with too much money and this was the car he got around in that would like there's a chase like this he had like skinny jeans and like tattoos and stuff I gotta get out of here yeah just goons his way out yeah vaping out the window all right Yuri so we've

talked about the drive which is fantastic I'd like to hear more about this interior and infotainment okay the infotainment is the exact same as a DB 11 old Mercedes stuff no apple carplay no Android auto but what ever yeah exactly do you mind in here no in the GTC I didn't mind it I didn't mind in this I did mind in the DB Elevens as a touring one but in here it's fine we've got that Mercedes scroll wheel but this one has a lot of hard buttons all the buttons are my favorite things ever there's

so many buttons and toggle switches for everything this is the best a lot of companies trying to get rid of buttons to clean up their interior this has a lot of funds but it's clean and an order thing is and I don't have to stress out stupid infotainment screen and remember the DB 11 it was all gloss black this is just nut gloss black buttons everywhere there's perfect amount of gloss black for Jacob just on the vents that you don't a touch yeah and I got a knurled knobs like done this is my

interior I like the Chrome line and the glass outline around the shift buttons and start/stop button everything's so classy and nice looking in here okay next thing I love how this is colo r matched to the exterior that is an option there's lots of options and we got little kneepads my favorite so knee pads on the sides so that when you're on the track you're not bashing yourself up it just makes it so much more comfortable to drive on the track and in daily driving around corners also interior

wise the gauges are pretty much exact same as the DB 11 nice and fast nice and smooth yeah not too customisable but whatever our steering wheel column-mounted paddles I would l ike them on the steering wheel but they are so big that it kind of almost doesn't matter I'll take what I get with it I don't care yeah the seats are very comfortable it's so comfortable in the leather quality man and we've got cool adjustment on the side we can inflate stuff deflate stuff it's really good yeah this is

just such a quality car like everything feels so quality in here they got leather everywhere you can see it including the visors three two one no no they're stuck o n there whatever yeah so maybe we should do some tests supercar tests super car checklist let's see if this is a supercar number one is it fast fast does it sound good is allowed yeah okay okay do the doors go up yes they kind of do does that get a supercar Pass I'm gonna give you a supercar fail I agree do you look cool getting in

and out of it oh yes you do especially when you're wearing your pillow tea shoes actually getting in and out is very easy they make it very low anytime I'm in a supercar like I gotta get out this one too easy it's so easy yeah that's actually a supercar fail yeah but you still look cool you still have the visors we did that it alright let's just do it again three two one that's a fit which is fasciae small cup of coffee it's perfectly yes it does supercar fail box test let's find out a lot of

people complain that we put the boxes in upside down but that's because they don't know what's in the boxes what's in the boxes pull out you r shoes did you actually take off your shoes for this yes for a hatchback that's a fail that was too good way too good yeah like this is too practical definitely is there carbon-fiber eyelets see any not that much you can option it all around the outside which would have been nice but this one supercar fail gimmicky steering wheel oh yeah square shaped

supercar pass I'd like to add one special supercar item checklist for this car cute the umbrella holder option in the trunk okay okay that gets a supercar fast supercar gimmick is that a luxury car pass luxury test I guess we break it to the rolls-royce market yeah by race so is this a supercar No you know and I think the main reason is the doors don't go up and up I agree so like the i8 they got a supercar pass it was slower it didn't sound as good but the doors went up the doors need to go up

unless it's like a Huracan yeah and I also kind of would like to redeem myself because I got really excited during t he AMG GT C review and I called that a supercar on a supercar supercar fail I just got really excited with the exhaust sound we're gonna need to come up with a straight pipe score we'll do that later yes if someone likes spreadsheets just sent us spreadsheets with all of our supercar checklist pass yes I think that's about it this car is fast loud beautiful let's finish this off

with the price 780 mm surprisingly not I think this is a frigging bargain of a car go for it starts at a hundred and seventy two thousand dollars Canadian this one is optioned out to two hundred and twenty six thousand nine hundred Canadian yeah so compared to it GGC a GTR the starting price is right around there just like nine eleven and it's like half as much as the DB eleven we drove exactly and this is the hipster choice because no one has these on the road this is an amazing car I would

take this over at GTR oh man I don't know if I could this is way more rare way cooler see on the road I would take this over GTC I'm not sure about name G GTR would you take this over an I ate yes what if this only came in white or silver would you take this over a copper I ate I was forced to take this in water silver yeah I would take the i8 I would still think this just that exhaust sound man it's so fast doors doors up man don't help is cooler right unless is this color I get it this or a

gt3 boom that's really tough I would take this for the cool factor I totally und erstand that because again there's none of these on the road but the gt3 is probably way better Drive and that gt3 sound was so unique I know and you can get it with a manual though speaking of Aston Martin has announced that you can get this with a manual next year yeah so this will be the first Mercedes AMG engine that you go the manual yep on a drama okay could you imagine this was a manual so then there's

gonna win next year probably yep alright so check out Aston Martin u ptown Toronto and maybe even buy one of these if you have enough money for it so if you like this Aston Martin review and you want us to review more exotic cars maybe we should review a Lambo from grandchildren yeah grand Touring's got some they even have perform on toys and stuff I actually think Eric Conn's look better than Aventadors yeah but Aventadors of a v12 so and their doors go up exactly I like the looks let us know

what you guys think don't forget to subscribe hit the no

0 resposta a "2021 Aston Martin Vantage Review - Fast, Loud, and Green"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel